All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

to the unborn!

I’m five months pregnant. Yes, this is a little too late to be starting the blog. I’ve always wanted to write about the developments of the baby, the movements… the bad and good moments of it. I guess the nausea took up most of my time. I woke up and vomited even this morning. Yeah I hate that. I think it’s a girl although he wants a boy. It’s amazing to think of the life growing within. May be you’d want to see my first thoughts as we found out that I was pregnant with our first child in my first thoughts! We’ve been looking for neutral coloured stuff like green, yellow and white so that whatever the gender the baby can use it. Anyway she aint gona know about what she had. The blog is for the baby. Probably reading it will be boring for her. But I’m going to forget all if this and if she ever asks me I will be in no position to tell her. I hope I’m getting heavier cos if I’m not, that wont be too healthy. I’m trying to eat more and better for her. Even things that I don’t like very much. Its hard but life doesn’t leave us with many choices does it? I cant wait to see her. I keep counting days. We need to still decide on the names. That’s a job – the difficulty of which I underestimated. Hmm… need to go back to work. Hope I can fill this in soon some other time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home