All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

No longer a baby

 10 years passed by in a blink

You are now 13


My Dear Jannah 

I know that the recent happenings have not been smooth sailing but I also know that just like your body is changing, your mind is also growing and developing every day. I know that deep down inside you are a sweet caring girl and do not mean the things you say or do. Parents love you unconditionally and you try to test our patience and love.

As you grow up to be a nice young woman I want you to know and remember that at the end of the day it is your best interest that we have at heart. Whether it is chores, homework or hygiene the final goal is for you to be the best version of yourself for yourself and your future.

Some day you will understand and someday you will find out why 

I wish you a very happy birthday. May Allah bring you closer to Him and us.

mwah!

With Love

Mommy




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home