All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Inside me!

Every time I feel the movements its like she’s reminding me that she’s there and that she’s ok and very much alive and kicking. I went to the gyno yesterday for my monthly checkup. Had to get my tetanus vaccine dose. The arm hurts. The abdomens getting heavier to carry a round and I have a hard time in the mornings dressing up for work. Everything’s getting tighter and sometimes I end up wearing things that don’t match very well. The husband wants to get a camera so that he can take pictures of me getting bigger and bigger. I haven’t gained much weight though. Need to eat up. I’m trying very hard to do that. We visit the supermarket every other day so that I can have varieties of what I like. I’m thankful for all the blessings and am trying hard to live better and enjoy the pregnancy. It’s not fair to the baby if I don’t take care of myself. I've been hearing a lot of that lately.A tall order for a very carefree person. I’m also planning a short holiday to the beaches because we wont be able to travel for quite sometime after the baby is born. Need to relax a little with a hectic working life and all that. Hope all goes well. There goes my thoughts…. click... cllick... on and on….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home