All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

10 months done

When she looks into my eyes with hope and expectation, I want to give her the world. I want to hold her in my arms and swing her to sleep singing her favourite lullaby. Crawling to the door she cries every morning to see her dad go. I feel so sorry. Consoling her is hard. Cooking and cleaning even worse. But I do my best everyday for the three of us to be happy together. I look forward to her growing up and running around and helping her with her homework and making pretty girly things for her. There is so much to look forward to and hope for. I remember when I was pregnant I tried to imagine her face and what she would look like. God gave me much btter than hoped for or expected. From getting love J is slowly converting to giving love as she smothers us with her kisses and loving smiles. She is lovelier than anything you can imagine and her personality shines for miles away like the sun’s rays.

J waits for her daddy at the window
And mum makes tea
Everyday is the same
But every day is special
A few falls and cries
But smiles in plenty

She is indeed the sunshine of my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home