All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

18 months

As the memories begin to fade away of giving birth to jannah, bringing her home on a cold winter night, feeding her, her first solid meal and leaving her birthplace; she begins to add to our albums a whole new world of life and energy.

So she loves to run and to talk mainly with strangers. All her naughtiness together makes me one mad hatter. If you saw me running around like I'm crazy, I'm probably running after her hoping that she wont come back with a scraped knee or bruised fore head that she is barely aware of.

so as you can imagine I'm living on the edge of the seat and am on pins every other time that the little monster is not asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home