All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Baby Moving?

I am not sure whether i am 13 or 12 weeks pregnant. May be I will know at my next appointment. At the moment there is so much packing that is not getting done because I am not 100% well yet. Slowly trying to get the kitchen back in order and do some cooking every now and then. Hopefully these vomitting spells should fade away in a few weeks. Thankfully despite the side effects, Zofran is working for me. Feel bad about taxing the husband with all the cooking last week. As of this week I hope to officially close off the kitchen. Moving interstate with a baby moving inside and a toddler that needs full time attention can be hard. The thought of turning 26 tomorrow, or today according to the time of my birthplace doesn't help either. I'm growing older and the grave is getting closer. Hope Allah accepts our prayers and give us Jannah Insha Allah!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home