All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

First visit to the Midwife

I am beginning to connect with this new life inside of me. Its amazing how a strange sense of unconditional love appears from no where. Jannah will always be special because she was the first but this baby has come on his/her own special timing when things are turbulent. Its like the thought of the baby is the only peace of mind and reassurance that everything is going to be ok as it always has been. I hope all goes well for us by the mercy of Allah – almighty!

So I have to do all the blood work and regular painful procedures which I wish I could run away from. I think they are totally unessential because man has been reproducing from time memorial but nevertheless I want to do whatever is best for the baby and myself. So here I am gritting my teeth and fearing my next appointment with all my heart!

2 Comments:

Blogger HILMI SULAIMAN said...

We are far away physically, yet close enough to share the joys of our only daughter.

DEAR GIRL ENJOY THE MOTHERHOOD FOR NOTHING ELSE IN THIS UNIVERSE CAN MATCH IT.

How mum would have loved to care for you and prepare a dish here a dessert there and smile everywhere?


She silently misses you and enjoys seeing the sight of your slightest physical changes.

December 4, 2009 at 6:22 AM

 
Blogger Tasha said...

Thanks dada!

Waiting for you all in silent hope!

January 14, 2010 at 5:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home