All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

They are children only once...

11 days we had together
It came like the wind and rushed like a fire
Inside I still have a burning desire 
to spend all my time with them, to inspire
to love and wash and feed and care
to sing and dance and comb their hair

Call me stupid
Call me unfair
Say I'm a dreamer
I don't care

Let's play together, this summer
Let's build a tree house or bake a cake
We have a few more years together
Excuses for myself and them, I make

but the reality is that 
Time won't always be there
Neither will I...
Neither will they...

Just dreams of the 'morrow 
to fool and tear
Just lies of a future
that may never be there

Only memories to fill our hearts
so let me make the most of now
I don't know where, what or how
yet let's find a way, together to stay!

With all the love in the world, to my family!
Love - mama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home