All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

To the Grandparents

I think there’s something more special in being a grandparent than in being a parent. My mum and dad have been so thrilled ever since they heard about the new arrival to expect. Probably it’s because it’s their first and they get to live through the lives of two generations. For them it’s a wonderful second experience. May be they want to put right some of the mistakes that they may have done as parents. All the advice, the nutritious food…. “I couldn’t do this when you were a baby”…

Well it all adds up perfectly.

I’m sure they will be great grand parents just as much as they were very good parents (as you can tell by looking at me;)

I’m very thankful for all the help they give my new little family. No matter where in the world I travel mum’s home cooked hot hot food is the best and I’m sometimes sad that I’m not staying with them anymore… A part of the learning process of independence.

To my dearest mum and dad… Thanks for everything that you have helped me do for the baby and all that scolding too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home