All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

JOY TO THE HEART

Flowers red, yellow and blue,

The petals filled with dew,

The bees buzzing as if on cue,

The spring is all brand new,

The birds glide across the skies with such ease,

They bring the message of peace,

We are always there for you my little niece,

Not to please- just to show you the path of peace,

As you grow the more you will know,

At times life may seem a bore,

And it may be hard to go with the flow,

But with vigor and courage you must go,

I can only imagine your sweet little smile,

Or your melodious cry,

These are little things which money can never buy,

How much ever one may try,

Time has flown,

And your five months old,

With each passing day your becoming lovelier than gold,

I’ve been told

I send you my love from a land afar,

It’s not bottled up in a jar,

It’s for the whole wide world to know that I care,

Even if am not where you are,

My prayers and blessings will follow you everywhere,

FROM YOUR UNCLE AHSEN IN CHITTAGONG

2 Comments:

Blogger Innocent said...

It's a nice poem. Cool site and colorful

May 13, 2008 at 1:54 PM

 
Blogger Tasha said...

Thanks.... It's dedicated to my 6 month old daughter for whome I've been writing before her birth. I hope she will like it when she grows enough to!

June 29, 2008 at 9:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home