All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Bath

It’s the time I look forward to the most enjoyable time of the day. It also is the scariest moment of the day. Will she slip? Will the water be too cold or too hot? Will she hit her head? Will soap get in her eyes or nose? Fearing the worst I take Jannah into the bath. She on the other hand enjoys it. She gets to check herself out in the mirror. I guess she’s wondering how many calories she’s put on overnight. She always wrinkles her face when I put baby wash on her because it’s too cold. Then she relaxes when I start massaging her…. Mmmm I’d love to be a baby myself… so oblivious to all the happenings of the world. She cries a little when taken out and while being wiped but soon realizes that she will be warm again. I have to squeeze her through her clothes. Everything’s becoming tighter all the time. She loves diaper change time and cooperates very well with stretching motions. All done and ready for a smile!

Up next… her sleeping habits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home