All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

If I can promise you..

I’m afraid to promise to you

my dear..

Because I don’t know if I can keep them…

but

If I can promise

I’d promise you….

Good health

Sound education

A happy home to come to

Smiles and laughter

Joyful moments to treasure

Memories of bliss

Piety and modesty

Plenty of food

And tours and travel

Friendship and care

Trust and love

A lot lot more

If I can promise

If I can give

You can have all the world

…and more

Jannah my darling

My princess

I’m too afraid to promise

Because I know

that broken promises hurt

And I don’t want anything to hurt you!

I love you always

Mum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home