All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Her 1st week of life

Whenever people asked me what my happiest moment in life was I always said that it was yet to come... It finally has...


Jannah decided that it was time for her to come see the world. Her second cousins Ayub and Muadh who were due three weeks after her were already here a week or two earlier. Well she couldn't wait any more so she broke her own water bag. We had just returned from an entertainment programme - Walking with Dinosaurs. I knew it would be my last week for festival and baby shopping and any entertainment outside home. It was nice spending it with mum, dad, bro and hubby who were all very impatient about Jannah's arrival.

From the moment my water broke, it changed our lives forever... his and mine! It is so wonderful to parent a child. My labour was thankfully very short - Alhamdulillah. My fears were over and there she was on me. I could not believe my eyes. Hubby and dad now was right beside me the whole time and there were tears of joy in his eyes. I heard her reassuring cry and the fuss all around. She was masha Allah a perfect baby - My miracle... My life now!

I have spent every moment with her since then. It is such a joy to feed her, dress her, bathe her and be with her. Every time she looks at me through her beautiful black eyes I melt...

I am getting to know this person we brought into the world better and better each day.Jannah is amazing. She is such a pleasure to be around with. The joy, happiness and love cannot be humanly explained.

My dear Jannah - I want you to be everything that a good person would be and much more! I would not love you less if you are not. You are now my life.... I love you so so much!

1 Comments:

Blogger HILMI SULAIMAN said...

The meaning of love and marriage.the bonds, the pleasures and pains of brining up your little are dawning on you every moment of your lives.

Make the most of it
enjoy it
learn from it and
as you always do
spread happiness
to bring hapiness

dad

December 17, 2007 at 7:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home