All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Counting the days

Counting the days to see you…

And hold you in my arms

And hug you with all my love

Insha Allah

Waiting to take care of you

Sleepless nights

…and dirty diapers

Insha Allah


Many people…

Blessed in many ways

You’re my best blessing

A bundle of ‘joy’… that’s my very own


As you make your way my dear

Grandma will be here and grandpa too

And oh the little uncle

Sixteen now

Pediatrician uncle somewhere on the way to his niece

Insha Allah

So scared about the process…

So worried about our health…

Darling there aren’t words to explain


This feeling inside…

This longing

This loneliness

… that I’m waiting for you to fill!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home