All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Officially - uncles to be

I guess uncles do feel excited at their new appointments. I know at least one of my brothers is. They probably should be because it would be their first and closest experience to parenting. They may need to baby sit them and set good examples around them. Well I don’t know what its like to be an aunt cos I don’t have an older sibling but I would have been as excited as having my own if I did have an older sibling. I sometimes wish I had a sister who could help take care of the baby cos I don’t want to trouble mama too much. The need of kith and kin and large extended families and lots of siblings become all the more evident here.

This post is dedicated to my med student brother in Bangladesh who wishes so much that he will be here with us to meet the first baby in our family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home