All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Gender wars

A colleague at work said I was being discriminatory by using the term “she” on my blog when I don’t yet know the gender of the baby. Since it’s worth the suggestion I’m blogging about it.

Dad thinks it’s a boy and mum thinks it’s a girl. Grandparents and great grandmother think it’s a girl. Well more people think it’s a girl. I realized that many of the pregnancy and child care sites I visit (see the links on the right) either use he or she and almost never both. The bottom line is that I don’t think the baby is going to grow up to worry about such petty and insignificant details. Mama thought it was a girl and was wrong… so what? I guess she/he will be more interested in finding out about what happen in the first 5 years of life during which she/he never knew of her/his existence.

Anyway, if it be such trouble for my readers to whom the blog is really meant for, let me stick to both genders until I take my next scan and find out for sure.

The fact remains that whatever the gende, it really doesn't matter. All we need is a healthy and good baby and if i don't live long enough to tell you the story.... this blog shall do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home