All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Sunday, November 4, 2007

From your silent dad

Salaams dear child... I know I have been very silent... but not ignorant of your existence. I am waiting with eager anticipation. You have traveled far in the comfort of your mama's belly. I wonder whether your life will be full of travel and adventure. Whatever your future, I hope that it will be something that will make you happy and is in the way of Allah.

I wonder how much of your life will be influenced by the family and how much will be influenced by the people and culture in which you will be brought up in. I know that mama and I will do our best to teach you to be a good person. A person who will help make this world a better place to live in. A good Muslim. Insha Allah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home