All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The second scan

So now we know the gender but its going to be a secret surprise until birth. The head was quite large and may fit into the palm of my hand. Little ribs and little limbs and a very active heart were in our view. It was a great second experience and dad was thrilled as usual. He cant wait till baba is about two or three years old. In the mean time ive been looking at catalogues offline mostly in the ambition to stitch a few things instead of buying everything. Baba is becoming heavier to carry around and is making me tired and sleepy all the time. Something very hard for me to do with my job. I don’t get to sleep in the night until she does. I know when she is when the kicking and movement stops. Dada feels closer to baby after finding out the gender. Mama is just relieved and happy to find out that everything is normal and that my baby is not small like everyone thinks. We can narrow down the name finding now that we know the gender. Still a very difficult decision for us to make.

Love you very much and waiting for your arrival impatiently….

Until we meet again!

1 Comments:

Blogger LG said...

'Tis a girl! =D

November 3, 2007 at 6:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home