All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My dear dear baby, I’m so sorry

I guess the hardest thing for a mum is to watch her baby sick and worse yet not being able to do much about it. J has been met by fever, a runny nose and a very painful sounding cough. She seems like she needs to be around us more and refuses any form of food and drink. Well… holding her all day long and all night long I can do but I cant watch her exerting that little body to cough and her eyes droopy and almost like in pain. The cold don’t seem to lighten up the heat of her head and it feels so sad to watch her lifeless and ill and worst - unhappy. It’s just a cold, cough and fever but it always seems like more because she’s just a little baby and she cant even say that her throat hurts or her head’s heavy…!

So all I can do is sing and pray and hope that she gets better soon… I want my smiley, naughty and happy baby back…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home