All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Ultra Sound

Thirteen weeks and two days today. The Ultra Sound went well yesterday except for the long wait at the clinic and Jannah getting very restless by the end of it al. He or she seems to be growing fine Alhamdulillah although my belly does not seem to show at all.

The relocation isn't helping at all. The packing and cleaning up wears me out in minutes. Sometimes its hard to stand for the 30 seconds that the microwave takes up to heat my milk for the cereal. I've been living off cereal, rotti and bread. Hardly take any fruits or vegetables. The good news is that at my last appointment whcih was three days ago I found I had gained 2 pounds. So that's a start! Waiting for the Nausia to die out to start a healthy diet. Feel bad for the baby and for myself. If mum was around I wouls never be able to get away with this poor diet of mine but I will have to rough it out until she comes Insha Allah!

So long then and if I am not sround here it means I am either stuck with loads of work or on my way to connecticut for another new beginning...

Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home