All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Babies are irresistible!

We live in an age where people ask us or give us looks about having a third child. They seem to be thinking in their heads - weren't two babies enough for them? No, two's not enough!

He's a third born not a sixth born and if it was a little easier we'd probably do it all over again in a heart beat. (And families with six or more children raising them right - I have every ounce of respect left in me, for you!)

We want to adopt more kids and thats only because my severe nausea and extremely difficult pregbabcies makes it harder for me to physically have more. We love children. Yes like all parents we hate the troubles that comes with it but at the end of the day when you tuck them into their beds and put your head down you know you secretly miss them. Their millions of questions, their innocent eyes and naughty faces. Everything in the world makes it worth that feeling.

Moosa is our miracle baby. The doctor was not sure about how things looked at our first scanning. She said she saw a shadow and that if somethings wrong she will have to terminate my pregnancy. I came home that day very quiet - very unlike me. I said to my husband, you know if this doesn't work out I am not having another baby. He became very sad. I said to him that I just can't take the heartache of losing a child even before birth. I couldn't go through a termination and have one more baby.... at the time I felt like I just couldn't. Of course it turned out that nothing was wrong and everything was more than fine but I still remember my heart sinking when the dr said "For the moment you are still pregnant - so congratulations!"

Yes babies come with a lot of responsibility and hardship. Those challenges are there so we know we are really ready for it and truly want to bring one more good human being to the world. Like right now, I'm forced to type with just one hand but who knows? He just might make the next discovery that saves the world!

Love you Moosa and without you we would never be complete!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home