All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

His smiles and giggles keep me going

I have to be honest. Its hard more than just sometimes. You gotta be on your toes for most of the day and even bathroom breaks are often interrupted but if you are home able to stay with your baby and raise him you are blessed!

Moosa is on a god routine. I try to work around his schedules and some days like everyone else there is no schedule. He is agood baby and enjoying my time with him Alhamdelillah. I love him to the moon and back. I miss Jannah and Haroon so much when they are in school. I just want them to be back soon and keep checking the time. If not for them, I would cook. I would live off cereal and tea. So Moosa when my vegetable are burning on the stove and my hair is wet because I have no time to dry it after a bath and my belly isnt going down as fast as I would liek it to, and my eyes are weary and closing at 8pm, its ok.... its ok that you are making me miserable because love conquers all and your sweetness is worth it all!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home