All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Friday, February 12, 2016

Thousands of hugs and kisses every day
Hundreds of diapers thrown away
Giggles and laughter to melt my heart
Ooops there goes a little baby fart

You are my banana mouse, chocolate soup, little hurricane
Tofu fondu

Sleeping by my side you little treasure
Bringing to my life, joy and pleasure
A darling sister you have, and a caring brother
Blessed am I, to be here as your mother

Your baby days engraved in my memory
Diamonds and rubies, I wont trade for them
I'll sing you to sleep and swing you to dance
You really are my sweet little last chance

Love is all you have in every inch of your little heart
And when you cry my world falls apart
Is he sleepy, hungry or just needs a cuddle
Racking my brain trying to solve a puzzle


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home