All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Monday, October 2, 2017

Ever since Moosa turned two he started to get a little difficult yet I feel he is far better than some of the other kids I see around. He loves to be cuddled and pampered. Not a fussy eater. I haven't been taking pictures. With baby number four on the way and things to be cleaned or cooked all the time, work never ends. I clean up before bed but still wake up to a mess and dirt sometimes and the cycle seems to never end. I'm trying to train the older ones to help out more but it doesn't always work. Habits are hard to create and maintain. At least the good ones are. J has been drawing a lot. H has been playing too many electronic games. He is just coming out of a nasty cough which Moosa has just caught. I'm so depressed sometimes and I wonder if its the hormones or something more. Anyway, October is here and the year will end soon... Hopefully baby will be born before my birthday. Ha Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home