All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Thursday, February 2, 2017

My Dear Bubbly Girl ... As you get older....

A very busy day ahead for me today... Laundry, dishes and cleaning piled up. Moosa is taking a nap and I have to write this for you.... You are a little over 9 years old and I want you to know...


8 years ago when Dad and I took you the children emergency unit in Wisconsin.... Yes we were over-reacting for nothing at all.... but let me tell you how I felt.

They said they want to do an xray. My heart was so heavy. My little 14 day old baby was being checked for everything. We wanted to go home but they didn't let us. We all stayed overnight with you, Umama, dad and I. It was a terrible night on December 24th 2007.

I love you more than ypu will ever understand. May be some day when you become a mother you will understand why I have to do what I do. You are a blessing. Every day we pray for you... to be a good person, to do well in school, to be the best you can be!

I love how you teach your brother
I love how polite and well behaved you are at school
I love it when you help me and give me massages
I love how you take such good care of Moosa
I love you so much... much more than you cna ever understand
and God loves you 70 times more than that!

Please be your best self honey!
Please be careful and have concern for others
Help others
Teach others
Love others
Don't shout at me
Don't hurt my feelings
I'm sorry if I have hurts yours
I truly am...
others have so much to do that sometimes we forget to sit down and enjoy the moment...
You understand, don't you sweet honey crunch?

Don't leave this world without making a positive difference in it!
Leave behind a legacy...

My first and only girl ....

I Love you!
Mommy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home