All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

My clothes smell of puke
My eyes thirsty for sleep
My hair's a mess
hasn't been combed in days

I love you more than you would ever know
I'd die for you
Your giggles warm my heart

You don't care what I look or smell like
You love me, I can tell
I feel how fragile you are
and I become scared of my responsibility

You are my gift, my precious gem
my purpose to living
without you, my life,
I just cannot imagine

I love you my bubble
my glitter glue prince
my handsome young man
that one day you will become

I hope you will always be
so innocent so free
I hope the goodness in your heart
will warm up and melt even the meanest of men

I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home