All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Friday, February 12, 2016

From your sister

From the day Mommy left to bring you,
to open your eyes, to see you.
To bring the cutest laugh,
the cutest smile, or when you sing,
and of course more diapers for me to bring!


Aghooo, Abba,
BABA-NANA
Habb-ooo
Those are all things that you say,
they bring me joy, put a smile on my face,
and brighten up my day!
From the time my brother taught you to say, "Ah!"
I've felt so happy inside,
'Cause when you grab,
and tug, like a crab,
I'm sure it fills Mommy with pride!


But when you grow up,
I know you will say,
"I don't like you!", "I hate you!" and "HEY!"
But I'll read you this poem, when I'm older and mature,
so that you know I loved you more than my brother's song,
(But my brother's a fine singer, don't get me wrong!)
 
Your Sister,
Jannah :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home