All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Saturday, October 8, 2016

How Kids in 2016 feel like, and how they might think like in the future

My name is Jannah Ahamat, and I'm like eight.

And I honestly hate it when my parents tell me, "When I was younger, I used to-" Blah blah blah. I honestly don't like getting a sappy heart. And when I do, well it's really- I HATE IT. Kids these days care about, umm, Oh yea, the SAMSUNG GALAXY S 7. Yeah. And I really wonder why you tell me these things mommy,I mean, no offense, but I honestly don't really care about things like this. I'll give you an example.

Me: Mommy, I want to watch on youtube!!!
Mommy: Uh, no.
Me; But whhhyyyyy???
Mommy: Well, do you think I had youtube and ipad and netflix and computer and internet?
Me: Well no bu-
Mommy: When I was younger, I would go and see actual reality INSEAD!!!!!
Mommy: WHY DON'T YOU TRY THAT TOO!?!?!
Me: (Thinking) Well, maybe because it's 2016 and we have video broadcasts Mommy!! (Talking) Oh my God Mommy!  WHY- not in additude or anything- is your childhood relevant right now?
Mommy: ...

Yeahhhhhh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home