All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

My baby turned 1

My baby turned 1

I feel so guilty Moosa,
that I have not had the time to capture all your beautiful memories into words.
I am worried that time will pass us by and I will forget all the sweet moments we shared together since you entered this world.

How you absolutely adore your sister and brother....
How they wait for you to wake up
How you wait for them to get back from school
How you love doing soccer kicks with your hand and then chasing the object around
How you shake your bottom and dance, then crawl away so fast
How you balance yourself
How you are so afraid of going down the stairs
How you love riding in the car
How you love looking outside the window at all the passing vehicles
How you kiss me for no reason at all
How you kiss everyone who's feeling sad or crying.

Mummy got busy packing and moving
and then unpacking and settling in,
in our new home
in our new city

but you little baby
you light up my day
sometimes I need a break
and I need to have daddy take you for a drive
but no sooner that you disappear from my view
I miss you...
and your baby giggles
and your angry cries
and ever so sweet smiles

I miss you even when you sleep..
although that's the only time I get to shower
I love you my youngest baby
My last first words
My last first steps

I call you bubbly cos you look like one
and I love you bubbly till the end of time!


Will all this end Moosa?
Will you turn into a big boy and then a man and not look back as you leave?
Will you not notice my hair graying?
Will you stop and smile?

My honey crunchy bunny oats...
Please don't leave me hanging...
Please don't stop being your sweet sweet self!
I love you no matter what!
I lovely you my bubbly baby boy!
and insha Allah I always will!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home