All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

page off my private journal that i call timbuctu

4 june 08 2:14pm

I think now was the first time that jannah turned over in the bed completely unassisted. Well she’s done it before but this seemed special. Was so happy. Yesterday’s visit to dpk was not too bad. Except we had to rush back because of brus call. When I’m seated with her she doesn’t mind if im drawing. But cooking and tv are not her favourites. She gets bored soon. Like the parents. Ok why does this sound like a post from my baby blog? Which reminds me I haven’t posted anything in ages. I better before she turs sic. Months I mean!

Friends tell us to leave her alone and let her cry to sleep by her self but how long will she be a baby for? I don’t mind cradling her a little. After all I am a stay at home mum and would like to be the best I can be… Hush little baby!

5 Comments:

Blogger The ALF said...

looks very much like Bru

June 29, 2008 at 7:59 PM

 
Blogger The ALF said...

looks much like Bru,,,

Congrats guys.....

ALF

June 29, 2008 at 8:02 PM

 
Blogger Tasha said...

Yo, You still around? Nice to hear from you....

Thanks... Yeah she is like him

Hope all's well with you man!

June 29, 2008 at 9:35 PM

 
Blogger The ALF said...

I just did a google search for bru and I found this blog GR8 to see u guys . Give my regards to Bru ........ nad I am going to start bloging again and I hope you wont criticize on my spelling mistakes.......heheh :)

June 29, 2008 at 10:30 PM

 
Blogger Tasha said...

Hey Alf where's you? And what happen to the blog restart idea?

December 11, 2008 at 5:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home