All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

16 weeks


Finally I get to see the mid wife in the new state. I thought that without my records it will be a problem to get things sorted out but they managed to see me and I finally had the old clinic fax the documents. Hearing the heartbeat is a reassurance each time and we can see the little guy or girl Insha Allah in about 4 weeks time to confirm the gender and check on the organs and development.

Yesterday and Today

Some days are good and some days are bad. So Yesterday was not good. The Nausea played up and the sore throat doesn’t help. Complaining doesn’t help either. Thankful that the husband comes home and takes care of dinner.

Today was much better. Even managed to make breakfast, clean up and vacuum just a bit. Going to get some rest now when the toddler is asleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home