All about the babies and a little more! The days are long but the years are short.

Monday, March 1, 2010

My dearest darling angel - the second

It is the second time we saw you. Today is an important day in our memories. Your big sister was running everywhere in the clinic and performing for everyone. When it dawned in Sri Lanka we let your grandparents know your gender. They were all very happy. Jannah was so tired she fell asleep and she hasn't had dinner so I am worried. I am waiting eagerly for grandma and grandpa to come so that she will have more company. She is very loving and already talking to you with her head near my belly. If you can hear a baby voice say “Assalamu alaikum baby” and a kiss, that's her. I bet she will be thrilled to have you around.

So my dear little fellow, five months old today we love you with all our hearts and we are looking forward to you joining our little family. Take us beyond the oceans and universe. Show us the pearls of your laughter and smiles.... join us in the journey of life... welcome to the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home